A t Midcity Hospital you will be admitted at the advice of concerned consultant that will suggest you the treatment plan. Admission Procedure
- Either the patient or relative must contact the front office/reception desk staff
- An admission file will be provided for completion with patient details, and a consent form to be signed for the treatment that will be provided
- A deposit will have to be paid at the counter
- Once the registration formalities are completed, the patient is escorted to the room. Only one attendant is allowed to accompany the patient
Choice of Accommodation
You will than advised and asked to have your choice of accommodations.
- Executive Suite
- Executive Room
- LDR Room
- General Ward
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Intensive Care Unit
- The staff nurse will initiate discharge formalities
- Discharge will be given by the duty doctor.
- Billing counters will ensure prompt and efficient handling
- On payment of bill, a folder containing the discharge papers and instructions for future treatment, follow-up visit with the Consultant, etc. will be given
Rules and Regulation
- Mid City Hospital will not tolerate any violent behavior towards its staff. Violators will be liable to prosecution
- Mid City Hospital is a weapon free area.
- All patients and visitors are kindly requested to take care of their valuables. The hospital management will not be responsible in case of any theft or loss.
- Not more than two attendants allowed with each patient in the out-patient waiting areas.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the hospital.
- Eatables from outside are strictly prohibited in patient care areas.
- No maids or servants allowed inside the hospital and waiting area with patients.